Saturday, May 21, 2011

Brainstorming - Part Tres. *Spoilers*

Me:     THey should go in the comic.... married y/y? >.>

Neo:      OMGYES
     XDD a stable couple would be nice

Me:      Aww... Mireru is married to a ferret boy XD <3

Neo:      XDD Mirereru is the spirit of Snow Hill.

Me:      Yep XD I read that
    Aww.. I can see Seliph transforming to cuddle up to Mireru's cheek while he sits on his shoulder.... and Mireru's fox getting jealous when he does that XDDD


Neo:      XDD aww <3 thats cute. I could see Mireru's foxy chasing Seliph too. Or vice versa. A constant battle for Mireru's affections
    THAT FOXY NEEDS A NAME

Me:      You should come up with one o: or I can give yo uthat fantasy name generator I found

Neo:     hmmm XD I wish I knew what Mireru meant... But I could see the fox having a terribly cliche name..

Me:      Like SNOW

Neo:      Yuki XDD
     XD so Seliph the ferret transforming boy married the spirit of snow hill

Me:     YEP XD

Neo:     XDD WAY TO GO!

Me:     It's awesome X3 and I could see it being a big type of event since, well, he's a spirit of Snow Hill

Neo:      /o/ in that snow hill town I can't remember the name of
    Laplanoel
     awww... XD its just so squishy I can't stop thinking about it

Me:      I know! X3
    Hmm... Mireru probably met Seliph accidently, thinking he was just some animal around the forest near Snow Hill... the path, you know? Then surprise he's an actual person. Possibly hurt or something in his animal form. Not much he could really do for himself at that time. And I could see Mireru being kind to animals given he has a fox. So, he wanted to help o:


Neo:      /o/ especially the snowy animals. The ones in his area.
    XDD so is there any probable reason Seriph turns into a ... mink.. XDDD he actually turns into a mink.. in his description it says.. BUT HE LOOKS LIKE A FERRET

Me:     I thought minks were ferrets.. just another word. BUT OKAY
    Maybe it's like any other Trickster... a power of his he was gifted. Stella has her eye/cards. There's the Tricksters that created pets in MS like Mercury and such. They have powers if yo uwatch their fighting actions.
    Just a normal power possibly o: makes him unique


Neo:     XDD so I guess Seriph's innate trickster ability is turning into a ferret
    DAMNIT ITS JUST TOO CUTE

Me:      Yeah, I would suppose so *went to get dinner started*
    I KNOW X3 they'll make an adorable pair <3


Neo:     .... XD I have nooo idea how we'd squeeze em in <3

Me:      I have a good starting thought! :3
    Say that Cheeky needs to go to Snow Hill? I assume that's where they will live since Mireru probably has to stay there for good... a sad thing D: but I can see Seliph leaving every now and then to bring him trinkets from outside Snow Hill... give him a taste of other places X3
    Anyway! When Cheeky stumbles upon Mireru she sees him playing with his fox and a ferret. She tries to say hello and when he turns the ferret transforms into Seliph which pretty much nearly causes her to have a hear attack XD


Neo:      I dunno if Mireru can't leave, but I would think he'd have to return back... XD hot places he probably doesn't fair well. Melty

Me:      Well, I figure since he's a spirit he might be bound to Snow Hill... if anything he can't venture too far away o:

Neo:      XD well he's battle orientated with a sword and powers. I assume he can leave and fight

Me:      Ah, true o: but, yeah... somewhere like Tap would be bad for him D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment