Monday, May 23, 2011

Brainstorming - Part Five *Spoilers*

Neo: the dragons look cute with short hair in third form.. XD I wonder if it was always so short

Me: Well, it's kind of short in game.. so it makes sense to kind of give them shorter looking hair in the comic... it's like as they went from 1st to 3rd job their hair grew shorter and shorter XD cause even in 2nd it doesn't look as long as it used to while in that ponytail

Neo: XD well in the comic, the boys have really short hair

Me: Yeah, I was looking at it yesterday... I like their short hair in the comic... maybe being all powerful makes them want short hair XD <3

Neo: XDD mebe? I was just wondering about their previous jobs if it was as different. Since we'll be going into their past afterrr... they knock cheeky out XD

Me: Could be O: would be nice since their 1st job hairstyles aren't really all that interesting XD and that's where we'll be going from

Neo: XD its just long in first form

Me: Exactly.. like you said o: try to make it look a little different for them so they'll stand out from any other dragon that walks by

Neo: o: not entirely sure what'd they have

Me: Me either right off the bat o: but it's something to think about

Neo: o: something gay no doubt

Me: I keep thinking something in the hair... but since they have to wear hats and such then I'm not sure they could do that XD and Nava would likely only be the one wearing something in his hair

Neo: XD ONLY Nava?

Me: He's the really gay one XD that's why

Neo: XDD apparently he became the really gay one

Me: You call him the really gay one all the time XD

Neo: XD because he sparkles

Me: He's supposed to XD
But, they could both wear something in their hair then o:

Neo: o: sure, why not. I don't know what their opinions are about looking alike. Some twins like it, and some twins hate it. XD These two.. I think they like it.

Me: They like it a lot XD aside from the hair thing... I don't think they mind standing out there

Neo: well, in the comic they're black and white XD I figuuuure that has to do with their alignment. Which might have happened with their light and dark pact.

Me: Ohhh o: makes sense then... I also have to wonder if they were ever given hints as to if they would become powerful beings. Like.. during their 2nd and 3rd job changes. Sort of like... words of wisdom that other mages never were given. Perhaps there were things that Louie saw, or even the Jesters for that matter, that they didn't see in other mages

Neo: XD The dark jester's name is Janus.... I remember because... its Janus...
Its possible. Hell, I could see those boys going through a lot... not just because of the incest factor, but they're on polar opposites of alighment.

Me: Janus XDDD
Which is a tricky thing... good is usually suppose to fight the bad. Not really be one with it. It's likely that in this world we're writing.. Dark mages/Witches/Wizards.. keep to their own... and The light side does as well. Meaning Soul Masters are just kind of stuck in the middle of it all and neutral to it
So, for Nava and Clever to actually want to co-exsist is sort of unheard of since their magic isn't meant to really do that to begin with.
And I just made drama about the magic users! But i don't care!

Neo: I'd imagine mages are cliquey XD They seem like the type to stick with their own... Darkmages are probably assholes, priests are snobby, and elementals are hippies XDD

Me: That certainly seems right to me XD so yeah... for Clever and Nava to break all that code would make ithings a little hard for them in terms of other mages that are a little higher up the chain/been there longer.

Neo: XD they would certaily get a lot of grief...
other mages would be telling them not to be together.. D: its home all over again

Me: And not because of the incest x: but because it doesn't make any sense for light and dark to be together

Neo: so.. then that said... I wonder if they choose which alignment or if it chooses them x8

Me: Ohhh... I actually like the thought of it choosing them. At least as far as mages go. Maybe it's based on their personality. For example.. Nava is more kind hearted than Clever. But, that's only because Clever is a little tougher and quick to be protective. Thus, light and dark

Neo: o: makes sense. The magic chooses their path based on them
D: at least the boys were happy for their first job... no clasification yet

Me: Nuu x: just learning the basics

Neo: ... I have no idea what they'd have in their hair... XD

Me: Some kind of decoritive clip thing I would imagine XD

Neo: hmmmm maybe somethign with the X and +
o: in second job they could have the x and + on their um... head jewlery... and or their necklaces...

Me: I think it would be nice if they had it on both :3 mainly because since it would be a pretty small symbol it wouldn't look so bad to show it on each... *loves the head jewelry* X3

Neo: oh man that 2nd job outfit... XDD is the gayest thing ever... open shirt, bar shoulders.. that shall.. and a dress.... Boys wont be able to keep their hands off each other ...

Me: So much touching XD

Neo: AND I STILL CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT MIRERERERU AND SELIPH THEYRE LIKE THIS CUDDLY DISEASE THAT HAS TAKEN OVE RMY BRAIN

Me: IKR? DDDD: OMG I CANT EITHER

Neo: XDD aww man... and its little things like 'hmm, I wonder if they would refer to each other as their husband' or.. 'do they eat dinner together? Does mireru eat? do they take turns cooking?' or 'Does Seliph still fight? does Mireru fight with him? DO THEY PQ? Do they have the pet of each other?' or 'Is xmas their favourite holiday? aww I wonder what kind of gifts they'd give to each other'
XD and then I just forget questions adn think about them being cuddly...

Me: Eeee! X3 I think they do still fight and I think they would train together. Just to keep their abilities up. Seliph probably likes showing off his magic to Mireru at times. Especially since his two elements can sometimes make snow if he tries.
And I think they do like to refer to one another as their husband because I think they're proud of the fact they're married. It makes them happy so they like to introduce one another as such :3

Neo: XDD..
Mireru: *holds out ferret* : DDD THIS IS MY HUSBAND ♥
Seliph: :3 kyu!

XDD... aww... then I wonder if they have cute nicknames for each other... because trying to pronounce Mireru is like trying to fit your entire fist in your mouth

Me: Awwww! omg.. that's so adorable X3

They likely do X3 I wouldn't doubt it

Neo: aw man... D8... I wonder if they ever have fights..

Me: Every couple has fights, so probably x: but they don't really seem like the kind of couple to hold a grudge for very long. Too much in love.

Neo: x: I could see Mireru being jealous when Seliph is off with others at times. x:< Thats HIS ferret, not theirs.
Or possibly being jealous when Seliph goes to places he can't really go to.. like tap.
Can't think of any reasons for Seliph to get upset... XD he just seems so.. laid back and happy

Me: Yeah... he doesn't seem like the angry type to me either XD

Neo: XDD Mireru is a little more... cold and grumpy
only thing i can think that would upset Seliph is if.. Mireru wanted to be alone... or wanted to go do something alone.. x8
o: I wonder what made them fall for one another

Me: Well, I'm sure that after the whole thing with the bear and Mireru taking care of Seliph.. Mireru wouldn't really kick him out.. not even when they found out what/who the other really was.... perhaps Seliph would want to repay Mireru for taking care of him and helping him by helping him in return someway. Which leads to a friendship and so on o:

Neo: XD oh man... call me a cheese ball... but I keep thinking love at first sight...

Me: Cheese ball XDDD

Neo: XD ahh can't help it. I've never written anything like that. I don't think...

Me: I don't remember us ever writing love at first sight stuff o:

Neo: altho I'm sure Mireru would definitely find Seliph different from all those loud Tricksters that run around screaming GALDER PLZ BUY MA STUFF GIVE ME GALDER TRADE ME GIVE ME FREE STUFF HI LOL

Me: XDDD that's for sure. Someone calm and quiet. It would be a nice change of pace

0 comments:

Post a Comment