Friday, May 20, 2011

Brainstorming - Part Duce? I can't spell.

 *Spoilers*

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V

Neo:        so I'm wondering how we should go about the tower scene XD lots of floors.. lots of action

 Me:     Most of the floors are easy so it might be possible to just skip through them with a bunch of sound effects and short panels showing that they're whizzing past them at a quick pace XD it's when they get the the harder stuff that actual skills can be drawn out and such

 Neo:     sounds good to me. With captions saying what floors they're whizzing through o:
     uuuummmmmm XD I think Eclipse is in the tower
     she could give Cheeky and Bun some warning o: cryptic advice

Me:     no one likes giving forward advice XD

Neo:     XD its how you indirectly guide someone... giving straight forward answers means getting in trouble with whatever higher powers... assumeably. IT ISNT ALLOWED


    XD the teleport girls wanted to get rid of Cheeky so they teleported her to them... TIME TO DIE
    XD when this is spose to happen idk

Me:     Well, like I said... I figured the Dragons were supposed to subtly.. in their cryptic way... tell Cheeky that the girls knew more than they let on about Giovanni and how Caballa is sort of run. Because they do take people places and know how things work o:
    And the girls... being bound to the computer and Giovanni... likely won't have Cheeky prying. So, decide that she should be teleported to Nyxx and Noxx XD

Neo:     XD kill her off. Such nice girls


Me:     .... why do I imagine Nyxx and Noxx as some creepy children who murdered their parents? XD mainly because one has a chainsaw

Neo:       XDD its possible... and me being me... I could see them being together

Me:      I could too XDD easily.... idk.. I just see Cheeky being teleported inside this creepy run down house in Phantom that has dried blood on the walls. One that Nyxx and Noxx lived in when they were alive and even still haunt while are I assume dead....
    HELLO MORBID THOUGHTS <3


Neo:      I LOVE IT <3
    XD could be creepy and hot

Me:     Hell yeah XD insane murderous kids... that like incest and want to kill Cheeky. It will be fun to script

Neo:     XD those siblings are pretty bat shit...


Me:     Well, from what I can read of the small bit of bio they have. Nyxx will likely be more insane than Noxx. He's the calmer of the two. She seems like she'll be more manic. But, she DOES have a chansaw afterall
    I'm sure the reason they got rid of their parents was so they could be with one another. They likely got caught and seperated. And with twins that's a big no no... They might have already been unstable to begin with which only made things worse o:



Neo:     XD seems to be a common theme. Dragon boys came to caballa to be together

0 comments:

Post a Comment